New Student Information
Movement is for EVERY body! Our classes serve students of all abilities and experience levels.
First-time students can take advantage of our local resident 1-week unlimited pass for just $25. Read more about our class pricing here.
Your First Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to register and familiarize yourself with our studio.
- Check under Class Descriptions for what your teachers would like you to wear and bring to class. For heated classes, please bring a large bath size towel, wash cloth or hand towel, bottle of water (preferably glass or stainless steel as plastic can leach unhealthy chemicals when it gets hot), and a yoga mat. If you don’t have a mat, you may rent one from the studio for $2. Mats are a critical piece of equipment for an on-going practice of yoga and pilates, so we encourage you to acquire a mat to fit your needs.
- Please do not wear fragrances as the studio space is a scent-free zone for those who are chemically sensitive. If you are attending a hot class please be specifically aware that as you sweat, any skin, hair, or body products you wear will off-gas into the studio and may be harmful to yourself and others. We ask that you use natural, fragrance free body washes, lotions, skin, and hair products on days you come to Prosper Bodyworks as we would like this place to be safe for all and promote cleansing and detoxifying.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A water bottle (preferably not plastic)
- A yoga mat (preferably one that is made BPA free and does not off-gas with heat)
- A large bath towel or yoga towel
- A small hand towel or wash cloth
What do I wear?
For all yoga and movement classes, you’ll want to wear stretchy, snug fitting clothes that are comfortable and move closely with your body.
For heated classes, shorts and cool, sleeveless, snug fitting tops are appropriate.
We recommend not wearing watches or bracelets to any class as they may bother your wrists during movement.
When should I eat before class?
For hot classes, come on an empty stomach. Please have a small amount of food at least 2 hours prior so you do not experience low blood sugar during class.
If you have any additional questions or need more information, please call 360-531-4909